- Brown the seasoned (salt/pepper/chicken spices/all spice) cubed CHICKEN in some fry lite, in a skillet over medium to high heat. Remove the chicken pieces with a spotted spoon.
- Add thickly chopped ONION and GARLIC to the pot juices and cook over low to medium heat to soften slightly.
- Return chicken to pot, return heat to medium high and add in 1 1/4cup chopped TOMATOES; 1 cup light COCONUT MILK and 1 cup of CHICKEN STOCK. Add a little more seasoning of sea salt.
- Bring pot to boil and turn heat down to simmer for about 20 minutes.
Always remember to taste taste for flavour/seasoning.
- Serve with basmati rice and a garnishing of parsley.
Monday, 4 April 2016
Tomato Coconut Chicken
A yummy creamy tomato sauce and chicken with basmati rice for dinner.
It's very simple and easy to make, so here's how i did it: