- Mass a banana into 2 eggs ( I use a little blitzer to combine mine )
- Add a little butter to a pan on low to med heat
- Ladle mix into pan to coat the bottom
- Cook on one side until coloured and cooked, then flip
- Serve with Fresh fruit of your choice
- I like a sprinkly of healthy seeds (pumpkin and sunflower)
- Dollop of natural yogurt & drizzle of honey
Friday, 4 July 2014
Healthy start to the day...banana pancakes
Great healthy intentions in the mornings, full of energy! Let’s see how the rest of the day goes Haha….
Today it’s Banana Pancakes & fruit …… And it really is EASY PEASY !
As you can see my pancake managed to break up on me here but you get the gist !
Blueberries are great on this extremely high in antioxidants.
This can be varied to suit you and as they are sweet, they’re great in the middle of the day too for that sweet fix snack.
Hope you enjoy ( I did ! ) xx