- Take some yummy soda bread and cut a big thick slice
- Butter both sides and lightly toast both sides under the grill
- Then place some prosciutto or whatever ham you like over one side and place back under grill for a minute
- Then top with some nice thick slices of brie cheese
- Toast this until the brie is starting to melt
- To this you then add big dollops of pesto and slices of juicy tomatoes
- Place under grill for one last toast
- Serve with sprinklings of chopped basil, some black pepper and a cheeky drizzle of olive oil!
Monday, 21 July 2014
My little Italian Bruschetta
Here’s a scrumptious idea for a lunch or tea time snack. It’s got yummy juicy Italian flavours…… I love it!
Now, enjoy this mouth watering Italian style snack with its juicy flavours.