Weekly shopping done today! I had a bit of a health kick today and bought in lots of lovely greens and healthy foods.
So, tonight's dinner was Veggie stir fry with cod & prawns. Here's what i did:
- I baked the cod in the oven for approx 20 minutes. I drizzled peanut oil over the cod, a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of salt & pepper.
- Place 1tsp of coconut oil in a wok pan and heat on medium heat.
- Add carrot strips and soften.
- Add a clove of garlic chopped and some courgette strips and soften.
- Steam some brocolli and prawns for about 4 minutes.
- To the stir fry pan, add some chopped spring onions, some sesame & pumpkin seeds, a squeeze of fresh lime and fresh lemon, and some straight-to-wok noodles
- Season with salt and pepper and add a good dash of light soy sauce
- Add couple of leaves of spinach for the last half a minute
- When everything is ready, add chopped parsley, the brocolli and the prawns.
- Service with your cooked cod and enjoy.